Post Your Reviews Here

Mr. Duck

• Mr. Duck pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Unknown spoofer and ICU and Glow review

Best shit on the market right here and 100% reasonable prices. Have used for about a week and all is great. Started with some daily's and it was so badass that i went and bought lifetimes. Love it. Go get yours today and if this is the review to make it happen, well you have my 100% unbiased opinion. Also, the customer support here is the effing best.

I tried to get some from another company, and couldn't even get them to work or install correctly. These guys make it happen and get you playing quick. So what are you waiting for? 

Slay some people!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 6:07 PM, Zachary Bratton said:

Oh nevermind. I just got banned after posting this. Was in a middle of a raid and it kicked me out. Something is really sus about that. Nikita you running this?

Cheat was not marked undetected at your time of use, be sure to check the status page every time before injecting

I got banned after using succesfully the 1 day ICU, then 3 days after I got the lifetime support I got banned around day 3-4, but after opening the app and then the game, app was closing by itself, I think that triggered the detection, can´t be 100% sure, I was not using the no-recoil checkbox, anyway product worked until it got detected

+ Rep, really love the cheats & excellent website -- Look forward to purchasing more in the near future 😄 

Would highly recommend anyone who is still on the fence about finding a website to purchase through. Ducks-Services has been a really enjoyable experience and are very quick to help solve your issues, should any arise.

Hello, I'll review the R6S VZN cheese

Aimbot:

-So far I haven't used it much but it works with no issues

-It's also settable for legit use with the smooth function

ESP:

-That's the best part for me, it works very well and I like the visuals

-The only problem I got and maybe some other users too is that the ESP is laggy if your in-game FPS isn't capped but it works for me after capping it to 120 or 144

Misc:

-I didn't use no spread yet but I guess it's also working with no issues and you can set the spread from 0.01 to 1.00

-The no recoil function is working very well and I like it so far

-You can also save your config and this saves a lot of time after restarting the cheese

-And now the optimization tab, it's nice to have but it didn't work for me since you have to cap your FPS from the in-game settings and I don't know what the sleep function does but it only makes my GPU coil whine quieter

Overall rating:

-It's nice for that price -Aimbot and No recoil/Spread is working very well and almost the ESP too with capping the FPS

-But I don't know how the detection rate is since I couldn't play long enough but on their website you can check the status and it's looking good so far

-I would buy it again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For new users, I'd say this website is pretty good and is straightforward. They're pretty responsive in their support discord. The more you pay = the more they'll help you.

NOTE: You will not get a refund. Or any form of reimbursements. And do not cheat on an EOD acct. I learned this the hard way.

If you use Duck Services, one thing I will note is that GLOW is not 100% secure. Battlestate Games keeps a record of your game logs. So say you're using GLOW on Monday and it's Operational. But an update occurs on Tuesday and you haven't played since. You can still get banned days later on a Friday, because once they discover the code for the cheat, they go back to your previous game logs, search it, and ban you if they discover the cheat. Thus, leading to significant DELAYED BANS on GLOW users.

So remember, no matter if GLOW is currently operational or not, proceed with caution. And do not blow your $140 EOD account on it. I bought this service thinking that as long as I check in everyday to see if the cheat is OPERATIONAL or not, then I'm good.  WRONG. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...