Post Your Reviews Here

Mr. Duck

On 12/5/2021 at 10:47 AM, Travis Undestad said:

12/5/21 Banned after Running Glow for 20 hours.

used for finding loot on interchange mostly, only engaged a few PMC’s.. battle eye may be able to detect this hack. Did not take any extraordinary PMC kills 

Glow and ICU have been marked "risky" for the past 6 days, always check status before injection

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, planeklm said:

Lab Kings doesn't work, Can't get a response on discord after an hour of waiting.

(If anyone can delete my old post please do) Got Lab Kings working! Its amazing, the support and community were very helpful! 100% worth the money!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Mr. Duck and those that help the DS community, well...you did it. You got another one hooked! The services you provide are amazing! xKill was my first and favorite purchase so far in this community! It has some features that I hadn't used before till now. The GTA menu is to what it says it is! Since getting it and joining with my friends, I have had so much more fun and the ability to complete any and everything!!! HA yes PLEASE! Mr Duck, brava! Encore! I am here for awhile good sir! Now good sir let me see what other things I can try! (ps to the community members and the staff that helped me with BIOS settings and setup Thank you!)