By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Eligibility & Registration
a. The Services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
b. If you are an employee or volunteer of, previously employed by or volunteered at, associated with, represent, or are acquaintances or family with a member of:
- Valve Corporation
- Bohemia Interactive a.s
- BattlEye Innovations
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc
- Activision Publishing, Inc
- Facepunch Studios Ltd
- Electronic Arts Inc
- ESEA Incorporated
- EasyAntiCheat Ltd
- CEVO LLC
- Turtle Entertainment GmbH
- E-Sports Entertainment LLC
- Epic GamesIncorporated
- Blue Balls Entertainment
- Any legal or other firm representing the aforementioned organizations / actors
You are explicitlyNOTpermitted to access this site or any products or services offered byDuck's Servicesand all virtual and/or physical materials, information, programs should be immediately destroyed in relation to Duck's Services and/or it’s representing actors.
3. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Duck's Services web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Duck's Services web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Duck's Service at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Duck's Service web site are provided "as is". Duck's Service makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Duck's Service does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Duck's Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Duck's Services Internet site, even if Duck's Services or a Duck's Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Duck's Services web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Duck's Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Duck's Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Duck's Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Duck's Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Duck's Services of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Duck's Services web site shall be governed by the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by Duck's Services.
- Subscriptions will only ever be exchanged for subscriptions of the equal or lower value when you made a mistake at the time of purchase and have not yet activated the service.
- Subscriptions cannot be upgraded/downgraded to other subscriptions of any value.
- Subscriptions explicitly defined as “Lifetime” or “Forever” refer to access to the subscription(s) for as long as the service for this specific subscription(s) is granted and/or available, If we decide to cease access to the aforementioned subscription(s), You will not be entitled for any financial refunds or compensations.
- You are not entitled to a refund If you have been able to use the software.
- Users caught abusing third party payment services to obtain free services will be immediately and permanently banned.
- Users caught selling subscriptions, sharing accounts, cracking or manipulating the behavior of the software will be immediately and permanently banned.
- Subscriptions may be terminated by Duck's Services at any time without warning and without liability, whether financial or not.
- Subscriptions can at anytime be discontinued without refund. We do not make amendments to ensure the subscription is accessible for any specific amount of time once subscriptions have been terminated by Duck's Services.
- Users caught to be using our software for the purpose of cheating in online multiplayer games will be terminated.
- Users caught attempting to manipulate or bypass the hardware locking system in any way will have their account terminated and future access will be restricted.
- In rare cases, some of our users may be required to reinstall their operating system, we will completely help you throughout this process but, a refund will no be available.
11. Online Gaming
When cheating, you choose to voluntarily break your games End User License Agreements, we cannot be taken responsible if you lose your game account or/and get any damage caused by cheating. Duck's Services is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on the intellectual property of third parties. In such events the consumer protects Duck's Services for claims from third parties.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.